Legal PPC Campaign Management For Attorneys
When it comes to web marketing, there are many tools available to increase traffic and conversion rates for your law firm practice’s website. One of those tools is Attorney Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising.
PPC ads are displayed above and to the right of search results in search engines. These are ads you pay for; however, you pay ONLY when a person clicks on your ad. Your ad will show when a prospective patients types into a search bar a keyword that you are bidding.
Benefits of Attorney PPC Advertising
The benefits of Attorney Pay Per Click advertising for your law firm are that you have extreme control of who sees your ad and your advertising budget. With the right bid, you can be on the first page for the keywords you are targeting. Are you trying to increase your website conversions for prospective injury clients? Attract more candidates criminal defense, probate, or bankruptcy side of your practice? With PPC, we can target keywords that will accomplish those goals. Another benefit to attorney PPC advertising is that your practice can get immediate traffic to its site as opposed to SEO, which may take months to see results.
Our Attorney Pay Per Click Services Include:
- Campaign Setup and Management – We design your PPC ads to get you the highest quality score possible.
- Immediately Distributed - Your ads will start showing up right away in the top search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, and more.
- Return on Investment – You only have to pay when a web user clicks on your ad.
- Landing Page Design & Development – Are you prospective patients being steered toward your site’s homepage? Sending them to a landing page based on the keyword they searched will help ensure they find the information they were seeking.
- Improving Conversion Rates – We look at how long web users have stayed on your website and where they left so that we can make improvements in design so that we convert more people in to clients.
Transform Your Website into a Sales Tool
PPC is a great way to put your marketing dollars to work that gives you tight control over how much you spend. With PPC, we can target the patients YOU are seeking.
- Target times of the year based on your peak season,
- target times of day or days of the week,
- target specific, researched keywords and phrases,
- and target precise geographic areas.